1. That moment when you were leaving the exam hall after the last paper.
2. The day you finally get to defend your project and submit.
Special thanks to Google and Wikipedia.
3. Then you start to wonder about all the things you want to do with your life.
*singing* “Whatever will be will be”*
4. But first,
Turn down for what?
5. The morning when you wake up and you have absolutely nothing to do.
6. Then it dawns on you that you will never have student discounts, ever again.
No more cheap cinema tickets.
7. Trying to form “ready for the future” and write out your plans, but you just keep getting distracted.
What is this please?
8. When you see the lecturer that said you’d never make it to final year.
9. Looking at all your classmates and knowing you might never see some of them again.
I’m not going to cry.
10. Trying to decide which of their numbers to keep and which to delete from your phone.
Who wee epp me and who won’t?
11. That one person in your class you were rushing to go and collect their number only to find out they’ve gone home.
12. Looking at 100-level students roaming around and wanting to advise them about life.
Be a good boy and don’t join bad gang.
13. Then out of the blue, you just remember you still have to wait for your results, and pass too.
14. Because if you fail one course…
Back to sender!
15. When people ask you about your plans after school, besides NYSC of course.
Who you epp?
16. And graduation…
Its nor beans.
17. And the next time you attend a family gathering.
Graduate! Graduate of the house! You have entered labour force now.