Linda Ikeji has fucked up again.
The superstar blogger/Queen of Everything/Dame of the humble brag was all over social media flaunting her Hermes bags, talking about how she thinks said bags are hot stuff and how she’s too rich to buy fake.
But Wizzy baba nla has looked into her matter, and you know when he looks into any matter, it is final.
First, he commented on an article.
"Nice read" 🌪https://t.co/JMWYULZyqd
— Wizkid (@wizkidayo) February 21, 2016
The author of the opinion piece diagnosed aunty Linda with Poverty Mentality Disease.
But the Starboy CEO didn’t stop there, he took it to Snapchat.
Wizkid highlighted the part where the article said,
A major symptom of poverty mentality is money and material fixation. Sometimes, no matter how far away from poverty one runs, some people still need an open brain surgery to expunge the poverty mentality.
So we helped him dig up more proof, to help in understanding this poverty mentality of a thing. Our proof-finding software focused on a phrase,
…money and material fixation
And the results popped up, like we knew they would.
1. There was that time Linda Ikeji was posting sneakers. And a perfectly aligned Macbook.
We see what you did there aunty.
2. Or that time she just kept flashing her Loubs and her D & Gs.
London I’m on the way! ✈️? A photo posted by Wizkid (@wizkidayo) on
3. What about that time she kept flashing her Louis Vuitton bags?
London see u in a “liccle” bit!! Can’t wait for the green! ???Dubai, Bye! ? A photo posted by Wizkid (@wizkidayo) on
4. Let us not forget that time that aunty Linda was flashing her Rolex and her Illuminati chains.
No home training.
5. Do we even need to talk about that time she didn’t allow us rest because she went to Joseph Frost?
Picked up my sh*t!! Big up my man @josephfrostoflondon !! Diamonds don’t lie! A photo posted by Wizkid (@wizkidayo) on
We were suitably oppressed sha!
6. Do we need to tell daddy Bubu to send someone over to Joseph Frost’s shop? At least, so he can release a list of Nigerian clients.
Because exchange rate.
7. Linda Linda, why you no take Arik Air? You decided to take Dolce and Gabana airlines instead. Why, why?
About to take flight in this rare dolce!!! ✈️✈️ work don’t stop! A photo posted by Wizkid (@wizkidayo) on
Never heard of #BuyNigeriaToGrowTheNaira?
8. And look at when Holy
Mary Linda went to meet Joseph again to collect Jesus Christ of London Nazareth.
9. Aunty why you wear chooku chooku comot?
For the night! A photo posted by Wizkid (@wizkidayo) on
10. Oho! So somebody cannot play with you again?
We have more to show you, but our computer is already overheating from too much damning evidence against
Wizkid Linda Ikeji. She needs to stop this her poverty mentality life.
Linda take note.