A couple who shocked everyone after holding arguably Kenya’s simplest wedding have landed a huge surprise for themselves after their story went viral.
Several companies and individuals who fell in love with their humble wedding have come forward with offers of a fully paid luxury honeymoon and so much more.While Wilson wore a red t-shirt, khaki trousers and grey sneakers, the bride wore a similar top, a denim skirt and simple open black shoes.
Ann and Wilson Mutura had spent only KSh 100 for their nuptials officiated by a pastor going by the name Prince Jasper Ojwach on Facebook.
Many people in Kenya and international community were so ecstatic about the wedding that here is so far, a list of offers the couple have gotten from the public. They are as listed by one Ndung’u Nyoro:
- SLIQUE EVENTS PLANNER Ltd through M.D Aaltonen Jumba has offered a fully sponsored wedding to give Wilson & Anne an opportunity to celebrate with friends and family
- BONFIRE ADVENTURES AND EVENTS through CEO Kabu Simon has offered an all expenses paid honeymoon package.
- FINE CINEMA PRODUCTION through M.D Maureen Karee have offered make-up artist and free photoshoot on Valentine’s Day.
- Lilian, a volunteer in U.S has pledged start-up capital for a small business whichever Anne will find appealing.
- Moses Meingati has offered one goat as a wedding gift
- Geoffrey Ngari has pledged a cake to the couple.
- Derek Otieno, Wambui King’ori, Rosalind Njogu, Monica Chau and many others have pledged small tokens to celebrate this marriage.