This being a man business can go from 0-100 real quick and to be honest, there are some parts of it that women just don’t get.
1. When you have a boner in public.
That’s the only logical reason men cross their legs to be honest.
2. When you have a boner every single time.
This is probably the male equivalent of women getting their period impromptu, every single day.
3. You have it all worked out in your head when you want to pee.
I got this, I got this.
4. But you completely fuck up in reality.
Why is life so fucked up?
5. The mini-panic when a guy uses the stall beside you out of many.
Are you here to kill me? Or….you know what? never mind.
6. When they expect you to be able to do everything, from change light bulbs to building spaceships because, Man.
We need feminism please.
7. When every girl thinks you’re a pant chaser.
8. But you’re just a gentle baby boy.
Akanbi your hero baybee.
9. And because you are just a gentle baby boy, you enter the friendzone.
No church in the wild.
10. When you just want to cry and everybody is saying to be a man.
11. When nobody is ever paying for you anywhere.
Because you don’t have womb.
12. You can’t get gifts for your male friends without someone threatening you with 14 years.
Brotherly love is not criminal please.
13. Everybody thinks you are a sugar boy if you marry a woman older or richer, or both.
Where is true love?
14. When you realise nobody will ever marry you if you don’t get your shit together.