You know who everyone sees first? The tall person.
Here are a few things you can relate to if you are the tallest in the park.
1. Your name automatically becomes tallest.
2. When everyone thinks you are wasting your height if you aren’t playing basketball.
3. When you are the groom and people think your bride is the flower girl.
4. Or your groom is the ring bearer.
5. Shorter people want to “collect” small height.
6. When everybody is asking you what you ate when you were small.
7. Is your mummy or daddy tall?