You’ve probably heard about Omawumi’s walkout from an interview with Zinnia.
We have all had our Omawumi moments and here are a few things you’ll surely relate to.
1. When you enter a buka and they tell you dodo has finished.
What is the need?
2. When Buhari checks the budget again, and he sees that it is still padded with funny money.
Send back the badgat.
3. When you enter danfo and the conductor says “no change no enter oh!”
You think you’re doing me?
4. Pilot: We’re now arriving Lagos, please remain seated and fasten your seat-belts.
Abeg abeg no time.
5. Computer software: Your 30-day trial period is almost over, please upgra…
I’ll just go and download another one since you people are not serious.
6. Wedding MC: Can the couple come out to dance for us?
Only couple? Never. We’re coming.
7. Instagram Fashion Designer: You’ll have to make payments before the dress is delivered.
You must be joking.
8. When a Nigerian father attends an interview and they don’t introduce him with his titles.
Put some respeck on my name.
9. When you click a download link for free music and it re-directs to iTunes.
Notjustok where are you?
10. Job interviewer: We need a programmer who can do graphic design and has a passion for telling stories through writing.
11. NYSC PPA: We don’t pay allowee, and you must show up at work a…
12. British-Nigerian: Mum I need to travel back for my Masters
Mum: Won’t you wait and do NYSC first?
Holler back when you fix your light.
13. Random person: Asa is not even that good a singer, she’s just…
You must be mad.
14. When you go on a first date, and the guy says he wants to marry you but that you must call his younger brother’s uncle.
15. When a guy says on the first date, “I need somebody that will be perfect like my mother”.
Kuku say you are looking for nanny.
16. Guy: I’ve bought you shawarma, when are you going to come and eat my own shawarma like this?
Waawu. Is that how you used to do?