It’s a new year. A real opportunity to re-evaluate, then reload. New Year Resolutions and all of that.
Yes, haters will talk anyhow.
But they are not important.
What you want to do is more important than everything they’ve done.
And we have 16 more suggestions to help you silence your enemies.
1. Travel: Experience a new place, see a new culture. Go somewhere you’ve never been before. If you have money, travel to another country. If you don’t, enter train to Kafanchan. Travel is travel.
3. Seize The Bae: Your market will not sell itself. Find bae, fall in love, and don’t let social media discourage.
5. Learn a new skill: Learn how to sew, or fix a car, or code, or design. Anything. But, no. No, no, no. Pouting on Instagram is not one of them.
6. Make mistakes: Mistakes mean one thing; your are trying. Surely, they will talk. Haters. Jump and pass.
7. Cam dan: Not every time work, sometimes baby boy.
8. Make money: In real life. Plix.
9. Start saving: Whenever you want to start consuming that money like whale, ask yourself a very crucial question: What Would Pete Edochie Do?
10. Volunteer: Do you want to die in this life without ever, for even one single day, doing something for someone who truly needs it?
11. Repackage: As the God of the Red Cup has told you: “it’s the little packaging that’s making them eat my gala”. Olamide’s gala is very expensive. Does he have two heads? My friend, sit up!
12. Make your hobby into a side hustle: Just Look at Omojuwa. Ordinary tweeting. Is your God smaller than his own?
13. Admit it when you don f__k up: People don’t usually take responsibility. If Don Jazzy can apologise, what’s ya father’s name again?
14. Turn up: Because the body is not a firewood.
16. Buy at least one aso-ebi: Stop being stingy. Not every time philosophy. If you don’t have the money, ask for epp. One owambe a month change your life. Wear the cap, sew the cloth, let your enemies be put to shame.