Nigerian teachers are a unique breed, with unique methods. If you ever had one, you’d certainly relate to a couple of these.
You people are testing me this morning.
2. When your teacher enters the class and you have not done your homework.
Excuse me sir, I was not feeling fine.
3. Then the teacher says, “If you know you did not finish you homework, come and kneel down outside”.
Sir, I started but NEPA took light.
4. When your teacher starts checking your notes.
You need hot slap.
5. Nigerian teachers and disgracing their students.
Because what good is a student with good self esteem to his teacher?
6. When you tell a Nigerian teacher they are wrong.
Oya come and take chalk and teach us.
7. When the class captain tells the teacher that there is list of noise makers.
Just know you are finished if your name is on the list.
8. The graveyard silence when the most wicked teacher walks past your class.
Demon is passing.
9. When they catch you dozing in class.
Lemme help you sleep since you want to waste your parents’ money.
10. When you go home with a teacher everyday, because she’s your mum.
Living the school life.
Am I not finished like this?