The Nigerian e-commerce scene has come a long way since we were first introduced a few years ago, but these problems are proof we still have a long way to go.
1. When the cost of delivery is more than the item you are buying.
*trekking to market*
2. When you keep refreshing the payment portal because of bad internet and your bank account keeps refreshing.
*receives 5 debit alerts*
3. What it looks like on the website vs what it looks like in real life.
4. When you speak to someone at the help desk and they are responding as if you’re responsible for all their life problems.
Please stop speaking with your nose and answer me.
5. When you order Blue shoes and they bring Black slippers.
Is your company colour blind?
6. That time you waited for a store to deliver what you purchased, but they tell you 4 days after that it is out of stock.
I an going to burn your website.
7. And when you ask for a refund, they’ll ask you a million questions as if it is your fault they cannot deliver.
B, better have my money!
8. When somebody on Instagram is charging you London price for Yaba dress.
Carry your skirt and be wearing it.
9. When you buy online and the service is good, so you go back again.
10. And they do the normal thing, and disappoint you.
Back to normal programming.
11. That time you already forgot you even ordered something before they eventually delivered.
Kuku deliver it to my grave.
lmao! Oh no ????