President Muhammadu Buhari is a man of many faces, literally. So we collected some of our favourites.
1. When the opening prayer is getting too long and the food is going cold
Do you want the food to eat us?
2. When you wanted to drop a silent fart but it came out loud.
It was an accident. Big bang and sturvs.
3. When you can only watch your friends play from inside the house because your mummy didn’t allow you go outside.
What is the life of this world?
4. That time your mum caught you doing something bad and you wanted to take off.
I can explain.
5. And instead of her to punish you as usual, she starts to lecture you about your life.
Mummy can you please just flog me in peace?
6. When the person owing you money one year after deadline is trying to form friendship.
Pay me what you owe me.
7. When it’s Valentine’s Day and you have money to spoil the bae.
Love and sturvs.
8. When bae fucks up and is begging for second chance, but you have to form pride small.
Dun cry. Dun beg.
And when they start trying to get you to laugh but you’re forming hardcore.
Oya I’m nor more angry.
10. When you finally accomplish something naysayers said you couldn’t.
11. But then you realise that walking the talk was not as easy as you thought it would be.
Waawu. The kwaraption is deef.