1. “A is for God.”
Because I failed in school, I shall not let you pass.
2. “You think it’s me you’re doing?”
3. “It is not compulsory to buy the handout.”
You shall be back here next year.
4. See you next year, since you want to be useless with your life.
And buy the handout again.
5. Attendance is not compulsory.
Because education is a democracy.
6. But at the entrance of the exam hall, “If you don’t have 70% attendance, don’t bother writing this exam.”
You think you have sense abi?
7. If you fail this test, I can’t epp you.
A word they say is enough for the wise.
8. That time you tried to explain to them that you missed the test because…
9. Last year, only 4 people passed this course.
No, failure doesn’t mean I’m a horrible teacher. It means you’re horrible students.
10. Your area of concentration starts at the acknowledgments section and ends at the back of the textbook. That’s all.
See you at the exam hall.
That is really true good work.