Even though we can now do next to nothing without our smartphones, we have to admit that it is a constant struggle to keep them going. Here are a few.
1. The updates are endless.
*New update looking exactly like old one. 100MB wasted*
2. When ordinary breeze touches the screen and it cracks.
Where is Nokia when you need em?
3. When your phone drops face down, and you start praying your screen doesn’t give way.
4. Your phone is worth someone’s salary but your charger is still shit.
God is going to ask you, Steve.
5. At a party, and everyone is dancing but you’re looking after your power bank.
The party is in the phone.
6. You go visiting someone and before you ask for water, you ask for charger.
He who has battery has life.
7. When you wake up in the morning and realise you didn’t turn on the socket all night.
Why do bad things happen to good people?
8. When someone adds you to a random chat group and you can’t leave because courtesy.
What’s all this please?
9. How you run to your charger when your phone is on 1% and they bring light.
Must. Not. Die.
10. When someone touches you and you don’t feel your phone in your pocket.
Kuku kill me.