1. She tells you to apologise. You say, “Mummy, I’m sorry.”
2) You ask her where she wants you to drop something, and of course the answer is “Drop it on my head.”
3) The moment she feels like you’re pestering her life, she goes “Don’t kill me, I didn’t kill my mother”
That escalated quickly.
4) That time you had a fever and you told her but she hit you with “When you’ll be pressing your phone every time nko!”
Wow. Muzzbe the science article you read mummy.
5) “Yaaay. Mummy I came 2nd in class!”
6. When you tell her you are going to a friend’s place to play and she asks, ”When last did that friend come here to play with you?
Have you even done all the work I gave you?
7. You say “Mummy buy me Mr Biggs”, and she hits you with the “Why? There’s rice in the fridge”.
Somebody cannor do baby boy in peace again.
8. When you ask her to refund the money you borrowed her.
Why me Lord?
9. “Mummy I’m bored.”
She goes “eh ehn? Have you picked the beans I asked you to pick?”
10. She asks you a question and you answer. And she goes, “Who do you think you’re talking to like that?”
I’m talking to the neighbour. Kuku kill me.