1. You start to get the warning cramps.
Brace yourselves, the storm is coming.
2. You have a completely messed up calendar so you walk around with an emergency pad in your bag.
*Playing police and thief with period*
3. And then it comes earlier than you expected.
You sly bastard.
4. Or it comes late.
Ya wehcome. How journey?
5. It just comes.
Blood be screaming “Pharaoh let my people goooo!”
6. More cramps and you start to question your very existence.
Lord. Why me?
7. And then taking a shit is not as inspiring as it used to be.
Nah. Not today.
8. What about taking a shower?
9. You want to drink yoghurt with cake and scream at the person beside you because you felt their breath same time you felt one more pimple spring out.
10. You sneeze and the tap opens again.
Here we go again.
11. When you feel like you’re dying but someone still expects you to smile back.
Okay, you can have the smile.
12. Then someone who has never had a period says, “Haba! Is it not ordinary period”.
13. You just finished crying and now you don’t know why you’re laughing.
*Next cry loading*
14. And then you look in the mirror and start to feel like you added 10kg.
15. You can’t tell if the foolish boys are looking at your bums or a stain.
16. Making sure no one is watching when you get up so you can check the seat because you don’t trust these pads.
17. And then suddenly, you realise your period has stopped.
18. But then it pops back again.
Is that how you used to do?
19. And then it finally goes.
Bye Bloodicia. See you next month.