1. When you hit 25 but all your secondary school dreams don’t look like they are happening any time soon.
*cries in 1 million jobs per year*
2. When you stumble on your old secondary school friends and they start asking “So what have you been up to?”
Who you epp please?
3.Your friends try to talk you into eating out at an expensive restaurant.
Because I cannor come and die.
4. Then your salary alert enters and you think about turning up.
Quilox where are you?
5. Then you remember there’s a thing called bills.
What if I don’t succeed? Will I get a second
7. When someone says you’re becoming old.
8. And another person calls you childish and immature.
Axe your daddy.
9. That moment someone from your past thinks they are welcome in your life again.
Stay where I left you please.
11. Attending family events and everyone hitting you with the ‘When will you marry’ question.
God’s time is the best.
12. Your answer when anyone asks you what you desire most in life right now.
I don’t want any apology. All I want is money.
13. And then every time your parents see you with someone from the opposite sex, they are like, is this ‘The one’?
14. When your job interviewer is asking about your “Proficiency in Microsoft Excel”.
My WAEC result is intact please.
15. And then you reach a point where you don’t let people’s criticism get to you again.
You speak jargon. I speak body langauge.
16. But deep down, you miss the infant years when you could do as you pleased and get away with it.
Don’t test me son.