1. When the freedom is so much you don’t know what to do with it.
No more curfew!
2. You start to make new friends.
3. You attend so many orientation programs and are so pumped up for that first class, it is always ringing your head
4. Then school work starts to take its toll.
5. Your diet has started to become either garri or bread or concoction rice.
Or free food.
6. It is only one semester and the lectures are already getting so boring.
All these old lecturers sef.
7. But the parties are not so boring.
8. Exam season comes and you start to ask yourself what you’ve been doing with your life.
9. You struggle to even pull through with exams.
10. When your parents ask how your exams were:
11. Then your results come out:
What is this please?
12. Your G.P.A is not 1st class material.
All my scholarship dreams.
13. But it’s not like you’re an olodo either.
1st class is not for everybody sha.
14. When people ask about your G.P.A, you’re like:
I can’t tell you one thing now and my Oga at the top will be saying another thing.
15. But you know that next semester, you are going to fire on all cylinders.
Man gats to boost the G.P.
16. Just because you don’t want your father to disown you.
Ehn? God forbid.