You know how we choose to turn marriage proposal to Hollywood film. From proposing in the thick of Lagos traffic.
Guy just proposed in front of St Agnes junction 😂😂😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/XptvPLt3mE
— World's okay-est creative designer (@ekwem) May 7, 2016
To using 99 iPhones to propose in China.
Have you ever thought about what would happen if you proposed to one oyinbo girl over in The Abroad? Well one guy decided to propose to his babe at her graduation, in public.
For the next few minutes, we’re going to pretend the dude is a Nigerian baby boy, and his chick is someone a Nigerian parent can broadly classify as oyinbo.
— ebae 💕 (@RENVXI) May 13, 2016
His aunty will be at the venue and he won’t even know.
She’ll then snap and sent it to the family back in Nigeria via Wuzzup.
And the moment he touches down in Nigeria, they’ll be waiting for him.
1. Lover Boy.
Yemi My Lover.
Kneeling down for the baby angel.
You have join proposal gang
Clap for yourself.
2. Is that the book I sent you to the Abroad to go and read?
Ah, you want to disgrace our family.
3. Does she kneel down to greet?
Answer me please.
4. ”But mum, it’s the 21st century! Nobody kneels down to gree…”
Ah, you must be very stupid.
5. Can she pick ewedu? Does she know how to pick beans? How good is her pounded yam?
6. Hope she wont come and be forming Americanah for us?
7. I hope she’s a good girl and doesn’t do immoral things, just the way I trained you not to.
She’s like henjeh in heaven.
8. Anyway, my own is just to advice you.
We want what’s best for you.
9. So when are we starting the wedding arrangements?
My son, you are such a sharp shooter. And everybody must know.
10. ”Erm, we were planning something small and private…”
You must be joking.
11. ”But that’s what we want.”
Young man, you better call her and tell her to choose colour.